Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blast 7 : A crown and unfinished business



Oh piles of half done craftiness, how I do love thee...

Today was one of those days I needed a quick blast. Not just fast but....supersonic really. Life with 6 from 17 to 5 months sure can keep you on your toes most days. That's when I remembered these fun gals....(hmmm, and guys!)...



Now why do I have a stack of crowns this close to being done...but not quite? Hmmm, yes,  I'm stumped too. I think maybe I like to tease my projects...."oh your soooo close, aren't you? wouldn't you just love to be finished? yes? ...yes?...."

They are so patient with me.

Just one was all I had time for today though. Here she is...happy day for her the lucky little gal! I think she may be the one flying off on Saturday for this week's drawing....is she calling your name?


5 comments:

momto5 said...

yes yes! i think fiona would be lovely in that there crown. :)

Kelly said...

oohh, i bet she would too! make sure you leave a comment on saturday's post and i will enter her to win! xo

Onlythemanager said...

Very cute!

Kelly said...

thanks susan!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely delightful! I wish I was brave enough to wear one of those every day :)