Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blast 63 :: Topping it off....(and a gievaway!)

Or...something like that.
Not quite sure where these quilted pieces are going but, I had a jellyroll of Moda's vintage inspired "Punctuation" that I was itching to use so whipped these up.
I'm pretty sure the oranges are going to be sprucing up my kitchen as a cover for the counter where we serve food when guests are over.
The black set will likely be a purse...the red, white and blue? I am thinking bedding for the girl's doll bed (?) and lastly this school themed one? For you!



Kindly leave a comment here and I will draw a winner and announce her (a she, likely ;) in Monday's post!
Good Luck!

PS. The 365 is currently not running on high speed ;) Still chugging along but it's likely posts will be WIPs and possibly not daily. Still here ~ just here as well ;)

7 comments:

The Parscal's said...

Those are beautiful fabrics I an totally understand your itch to quilt. I would love to win!

Mae said...

The school fabric looks like fun! I think my boy will love a little blanket for their baby dolls! Our cradle doesn't have an official blanket yet!

momto5 said...

what a great idea!

Leah said...

Kelly, you are so very magically creative!!! Thanks so very much for this truly wonderful giveaway! : )

Jen said...

Lovely Kelly! Everything you make is siply beautiful. I'd love to win and create something from these with my children who are currently diving into letters and numbers!

Stacy said...

Those are beautiful! I just love handmade things decorating a home!

Hallie said...

What a wonderful idea!! I love those fabrics and could love to make that school fabric into a pillow!! :)