Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blast 20 :: Turning the page...



A little something for those lovely ladies over at Bits of Goodness participating in the Mama Swap. Great call Hallie! We moms need a little handmade love sometimes too :)


I was trying to think of something personal but, with the possibility of so many tastes and styles, not too personal. Jewelry was my first choice but I was short on beads and then...what if it wasn't their style? I wanted those moms to really enjoy their little gift. I fretted a bit then decided on my close second - bookmarks. After all, you don't have to wear them and you can even shut your book to the sight of them if you're really appalled ;) A little reminder from one mom to another to take a little time for yourself....and maybe, soak up those last days of summer reading...







6 comments:

Helen said...

adorable!

Hallie said...

Those are great!!! I can't wait for you all to see the wonderful thoughtful things the mamas have been making!! :)

Andrea said...

Super sweet. What a good idea. I love swaps.

Kelly said...

Thanks guys!

Hallie - so much fun! Thanks for hosting :)

momto5 said...

i love these. i think the kids could make these with me. :)

Stacy said...

So very beautiful! I admire your creativity and talent!