Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blast 55 :: This or that

or...sometimes neither....

I am so very late with my wall hanging swap...thank goodness for sweet and mightily patient crafters. Now, it wasn't for a lack of trying mind you. There was a collage type of wall hanging begun - then abandoned. Then I thought maybe I would give a banner a whirl, then dumped that idea. So now, I was thinking and thinking while crocheting for another project when I thought what a nice backing this thick piece would be.

And this is where it went....


Trees have been on my mind lately. The smell of them (pine), the look of them....missing them a bit (I think we need to get hiking more). And birds? Always. Love, love birds.

I was thinking this would be nice in a child's room. Maybe hung inside of a playstand area...it's certainly sturdy enough to withstand some play and wear and tear. Or maybe a pillow? Or possibly repurposed into a bag? So many possibilities if the wall hanging thing doesn't fly.  I love that about making things...the possibilities are endless....

1 comment:

momto5 said...

i like the pillow idea, or putting it on a bag. that is a cool idea. :)