Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blast 42 :: Wild horses...


They look pretty wild for farm horses, don't you think? Sassy shetlands to be sure....
(pattern from Feltcraft by Berger).

More swap feltyness (yes, pulling that word out of thin air ;) heading out to the Bits of Goodness's Farm Swap. My little one soooo wanted these. I can't decide if I'll make her a bunch for now, just for fun or if I'll make her some with some other friends and save it all for the holiday giving....time (or the amount of it, really) will tell ;) Either way, there will surely be more farm crafting coming along.

Let me look into my crystal crafting ball here....ahhhh yyyes, I'm seeing playmats..sheep....mice...cows....oh my, should be so fun :)

4 comments:

Hallie said...

Oh how cute!!! Those will go great with my little farmer! :)

Hallie

www.ourbrokenroad.blogspot.com

momto5 said...

i love these. so fantastic.

Kelly said...

Hallie - I think so too!

Heather - I think I am going to whip up a bunch as an alternative to my pretty ponies :) thanks again!

Anonymous said...

any chance you'd consider selling these? maybe in bright rainbow colors, too? I'd be interested in buying . . . nancywalters44@hotmail.com