Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blast 58 :: Round In Circles

Say hello to yesterday's crafting fun and today's drawing!  Two birds with one seed kind of post today....

I squeezed in some time to make a quartet of these little wool felt circles...not quite sure what they will become but, I think I see a plan forming...loosely. The possibilities may very well be endless with these and honestly, I have to admit, they are a bit addictive. I spent a good portion of this evening ignoring my sink of dishes to make even more of these little blastoids. Love seeing my bag of wool felt scraps dwindling down too...
And in honor of all our creative inspirations ~ this week's drawing!
How about 10 of these little do-dads? I would love, love to see what folks do with them too. So fun.
If you're itching to get your circular mojo on, please feel free to leave a comment and we (well, one of my littles) will draw a winner to announce in Monday's post.
Good Luck and Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

momto5 said...

i did something like these for a craft exchange. i filled mine with herbs. something you could put in your undie drawer. they are totally fun to make.

Leah said...

Truly, wonderfully and magically creative and so very inspiring! : )Thanks so very much for this truly enchanting giveaway! : )

Mae said...

LOVE!! These would be perfect for some crowns I want to make for x-mas!

cindy said...

Not sure if my first comment went. So here I go again. I think you know what I would do with these little beauties :)