Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blast 31 :: Coasting

Along....
I wish!
So busy, busy!
Moving and clearing and cleaning out the old digs (yes, still) with kiddos, a toddler and baby in tow? Need. I. Say. More.
So, the coasters? They're all I got. That's it. Like 'em?


Me?
Not so much, frankly.
I had a little duo coloring going on...the bobbin thread is a different color from the needle thread. Cute for other things but not so much for coasters. The color stands out a bit too drastically from the fabric....Another aspect that might be endearing for a quilt yet distracting for something as small as a coaster.
I think they may become the beginning of a quilt-as-you-go quilt. I do, however, like the sound of that ;) For now, they will be coasters, tucked away in case someone takes a liking to them. You maybe? Anyone? ;)
Okey doke, I am done with my coaster rant ;) Off to make a little love for a fall swap :) See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

momto5 said...

they are great. you artists are so silly. lol

Kelly said...

They are now living in the doll house as rugs and bedspreads so that worked out well! xo