Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blast 40 :: There be monsters...





Someone, now... I'm not saying who, but someone needed a little curtain between themselves and the dark night.

Don't we all sometimes? I know I do...

This was a quicky, late night blast. Nothing too pretty. Nothing too snazzy. However, something very practical and - bonus - something on the crafting to-do list. Cha- Ching! See, part of my goal here is to also try to find some ways to get around consuming more stuff. I'll try to stretch myself a bit here and make what I can and even try to make what I think I can't. It'll all be good in the end, no doubt.

Forgive my less than eye pleasing pics of the curtain. No eye candy to be found in this blast for sure. I suppose that's what happens when trying to photograph a curtain at almost 11 pm ;) No worries though..in case you're just dying to see pics of my windows with new handmade curtains adorning them...I have about 20 more on the to-do list.

Literally.

2 comments:

momto5 said...

i love that fabric

Kelly said...

its a Michael Miller one...I think :)